WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- A practically furnished room
- Perfect for people who wish to explore the island immediately after breakfast
- With ensuite shower and toilet
- On the first floor
These budget rooms are ideal for those who are in need of a quiet place to sleep and are in the morning eager to adventure out and explore Texel. The decor is simple but neat and clean. All rooms have a seating area or a work desk and a good quality double bed.
If you open the windows in the morning after a good night’s sleep, you can hear the birds chirping. That is not so strange; your room is located a few dozen meters away from the pastures and nature reserve Waalenburg. This is a Valhalla for birds. A number of beautiful hiking trails and cycle paths lead you near the nature reserve.
Before you begin your trip, we will provide you with an extensive breakfast including a variety of bread, homemade muesli and seasonal jams. Also, good quality cheeses and cold cuts are included to complement the start of your day. You can immediately taste that the kitchen brigade responsible for dinner, also prepared your breakfast.
The place for those seeking peace and quiet
- A hotel and brasserie in The Waal, the smallest village on Texel
- Off the beaten path
- Just a stone’s throw away from bird valhalla Waalenburg
- A fantastic starting point for hiking and cycling over the Bomendiek and the Waalenburger dike
A number of standard rooms on the ground floor have a private terrace. Is this your preference? Mention it at the time of booking. We will do our best to reserve a room for you with private terrace.
Dogs are allowed in two standard rooms on the ground floor. Do you want to take the dog to the island of Texel? Call us. We would love to inform you of the possibilities.