WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
- A classic room with everything you need
- An ensuite shower and toilet
- A single bed with crispy sheets and a duvet
A trip to Texel on your own? Have a need for a single vacation or a separate sleeping arrangement with your travel companion? Thanks to the single rooms in Hotel Brasserie Rebecca, all this is possible. In our small hotel we have two single rooms on the first floor.
The single rooms are compact, classically furnished rooms with a single box-spring bed. Thanks to its location in the serene small village of Texel, the nights quiet and dark. You have an ensuite shower and toilet and a writing desk.
From the village you will easily find the path leading to the walking and cycling trails. Less than 50 metres from the hotel is the Bomendiek… This old dike lined with beautiful trees takes you to the Waalenburgerdijkje. This dike is only accessible to cyclers and hikers and will take you through the beautiful nature reserve Waalenburg.
The place for those seeking peace and quiet
- A hotel and brasserie in The Waal, the smallest village on Texel
- Off the beaten path
- Just a stone’s throw away from bird valhalla Waalenburg
- A fantastic starting point for hiking and cycling over the Bomendiek and the Waalenburger dike
A number of standard rooms on the ground floor have a private terrace. Is this your preference? Mention it at the time of booking. We will do our best to reserve a room for you with private terrace.
Dogs are allowed in two standard rooms on the ground floor. Do you want to take the dog to the island of Texel? Call us. We would love to inform you of the possibilities.